| Who we are |
| Who is providing this notice? || |
Town & Country Bank and Trust Company
| What we do |
| How does Town & Country Bank and Trust Company protect my personal information? || |
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
| How does Town & Country Bank and Trust Company collect my personal information? || |
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or deposit money
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
| Why can't I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only: |
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
| Definitions |
| Affiliates ||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
- Town & Country Bank and Trust Company does not share with our affiliates.
| Nonaffiliates ||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include mortgage companies, insurance companies, and direct marketing companies
| Joint Marketing ||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
- Town & Country Bank and Trust Company does not jointly market.